8.29.2010

I'm so excited I can't sleep

I have been awake since about 5am this morning. It's sunday... stupid brain. :) But in it's defense, in 3 days I will be on a plane. On my way to Europe.... Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited! We started packing last night, we're going over to Dave's parents place today to do all the laundry we own, just about, and I'm going to try and be über productive and make a new bag for the trip, a couple small bags to organize things inside the new bag, and maybe a shoe bag to store a pair of well loved, and not so well smelling shoes for the trip.

Speaking of shoes for the trip.... eeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! I got these!


Also, this is the weather report for while we're there...

Amsterdam
Vilnius

PERFECT Trina weather. I am packing tights and dresses and skirts and my new Trench coat and a couple light weight scarves and hats ! Oh the squeal I wish I could squeal right now! But Dave is still asleep, and the cats might be startled so I'll hold it in.

maybe just a baby one

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails