4.27.2009

spring

Bad blogger Trina here... :)
Spring is so beautiful in Portland. I definitely feel the flowers and sun and quick dark rainstorms doing something good to my lowly heart.

From Spring Update

I've been thinking of my Grandma a lot lately. and about stagnancy in daily life. and deep spiritual movement. and what comes next.

From Spring Update

From Spring Update

we've been cooking

From Spring Update

From Spring Update

and baking.

From Spring Update

From Spring Update

riding bikes a lot.

From Spring Update
From Spring Update

From Spring Update

From Spring Update

dreaming of europe

From Spring Update

and gardening

From Spring Update


tonight will be filled with some soup, a little movie, and a bit of a chat...

3 comments:

  1. such pretty photos!
    i hope we can make it down to portland this summer - it looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful post! (That is also making me quite hungry!!) ;)

    Whatever is that glorious, pinkly flowering tree? I've never seen anything so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trina! You have such fabulous taste, I love your blog and your bike!
    xx~anisa

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails