12.24.2008

popotamus...

so, if you know me, you know that i like children, BUT you also know that I do not really want to have any of my own. But I think that if a little girl exactly like this one were to walk up to me, tell me she had no family, and ask me to take her home with me I would do it. But she'd have to be french and always have that accent. :) I cannot stop watching her and giggling! :) This is truly the cutest little girl i have ever seen. I think I need to go be a pre-school teacher in France.



Once upon a time... from Capucha on Vimeo.
(their blog)

2 comments:

  1. Aaaahh! I'm so glad I dropped in for a wee visit today...this is quite certainly the cutest girl in the world!! :) So sweet! :)

    Hope your Christmas was warm and cozy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.....where ever did you find your lovely brown coat!?? Is it vintage? (From your pretty snow pictures). :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails