10.04.2008

Wheeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

um.... dave and I just went to one of our favorite junk shops to browse at old and weird random things and found this...

for...

$75!!!!!!!!

and it's just a floor model so never really used...

OH MY HECK!!!! I"M SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! These things start at $700 new!!!!!! I just can not believe our luck!

We only had to put $20 to hold it. The only thing wrong is the plug is missing so they have to replace it before we can pay for the remainder and take it home. I can't wait to pick it up in a few days and start learning to use it.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm ashamed to ask but... "What the heck is it!?!" Juicer? Wine bottler? Ketchup dispenser? Coffee machine is probably closest... But I've no idea!
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! shut the heck up. are you for real>!!?!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails