8.03.2008

Jet Lag

I have never really had jet lag on any other trip I have taken till this trip. Headaches, dizzy spells, muscle aches, sleepless nights and days where I could hardly keep awake. It's all slowly getting better but I have to say that I'm not really looking forward to a full day of work tomorrow. Here are some more pictures of Things we saw, experienced, and bought in Tokyo. :) I promise I do a real post soon. :) Don't forget that Dave's blog has many more detailed posts about our time in Tokyo than me.

helping teach one of Alina's classes

Yukata fun

and some more

Alina in her natural element

a man and his Yukata clad ferret

Hello Kitty Land

Some wonderful crafty things. I'll blog about them all in a couple days.

silly hello kitty shaped cheese

crazy mustachioed lion on the back of the bag

the most wonderful coffee shop

and the amazing woman who runs it

the gorgeous Buddha in Kamakura

6 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Trina, I hope your feeling less jet-laggy today. And thanks again for the bento box and robot chopsticks, they're the very things I wanted most from Japan and I didn't even know it!
    Thanks!
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOohhhh, so that's why i didn't hear back from you when i texted! you were getting back from world traveling! i'm a little out of the loop since i haven't had internet for about 4 months! now i'm hoping to slowly catch up. can't wait to hear more about the trip! looks like fun! and i LOVE that chair on a previous post! the red chair just might wilt when it sees it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the pictures are amazing, but because it's me, I can't help but concentrate on the Hello Kitty cheese.

    Cheese?

    That goes way beyond wonderful and weird!

    I'm glad you had fun, and I'm sorry about the jet-lag! I hope you feel better soon.
    =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh The photos are awesome!! I am off to Dave's (for mor photos), I can't get enough!! So sooory aboutt he awful nasty jetlag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmigosh! The ferret is too cute. Mine can barely stand wearing a leash, I don't think he'd go for a yukata.

    But he doesn't mind sleeping in mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such a lovely trip! The ferret cracks me up...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails