What I was doing 10 years ago: 1998... I was living in Gresham, and both working at and going to school part time at Mt Hood Community College. Dave and I would meet the coming September and begin dating in December. :) Other than that life was pretty boring. School and work and well, Gresham...
What is on your to-do list today (in no particular order)?
- Finish lunch
- Model some socks/tights for work :)
- Finish work
- go home
- go out to First Thursday
- come home
- maybe clean our room a little, water the gardens, and read some
- hopefully sleep well tonight sans insomnia and thunder and lightening
soy nuts, rice crackers with no seaweed :), wasabi peas, Trader Joe's brand Pirate Booty, sun chips, berry lemonade, cinnamon crumble scones, almonds
Things I would I do if I was a billionaire:
- give time and money to orphanages in poor areas all over the world , give to charities for struggling countries that give people tools and skills and dignity, people in genuine need situations
- pay off any of our debt, pay off my family's debt/mortgage, for my mom a trip to Hawaii and a beautiful old restored old car, buy my grandma a beautiful little place just the right size for her and her cat and take her to Powell's and get all the books she wants, and send my sister to a great college/university of her choosing and let her live with us in which ever country we're in if she wants. :)
- Buy a beautiful, older, not too big flat in Portland, Paris, a French country village, Vilnius, Reykjavik... that's a good start for now :)
- Start our Coffee Shop/Art center dream
- decorate our homes from flea markets and rummage sales and thrift stores
- fix Sofie up even more, buy a old Mini Cooper (steering column on the right) to be her friend, an old vespa for me, and for dave an old french motor bike like Nino in Amelie drives
- have a really great wardrobe
- create whatever i want, try my hand at everything! :)
Places I have lived: Brownsville, Lebanon, Albany, Gresham, Portland (all in Oregon) and Vilnius Lithuania and in over 27 different flats/houses along the way.
Jobs I have had: toddler and preschool room assistant, office aide, bank teller, secretary, barista, missionary/english teacher, customer service rep
And I don't really know who to tag... I'm bad at that. I'll tag 3...