7.11.2008

feasting

another one. why not?

Appetizer - When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?

about a month ago and I'm already needing it again

Soup - Name one thing you miss about being a child.
my grandma's house, playing outside in her big yard (especially under the willow tree), cooking with big grandma, riding bikes with little grandma or my cousin, random friday night surprise trips to the drive in movies, having big grandma bury me in leaves, believing in magic and unicorns and fairys (though part of me still does believe, truly)

Salad - Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.
Butter on toast and in baking, olive oil on good crusty bread and for cooking, margarine never, it's an abomination

Main Course - If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?
French, Icelandic, and Swedish or Norwegian or Danish... I adore French, the country, culture and language and hope to live in France one day. But no languages make me swoon more than Scandinavian/Nordic languages, especially Icelandic. Have you heard Bjork speak?

Dessert - Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…
Happy with my Dave and my cats and that Alinagirl, somewhere in the world, creating and cooking and growing plants, planning and plotting and executing coffee shop/art space dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails