11.05.2007

watch out, this is gonna be mushy

i love my husband so very much. Last night i worked at sur la table till 6 so since it was sunday he came to pick me up so i wouldn't have to ride the bus. When i got outside to meet him there he was holding 4 pretty roses just because. Then i told him about getting the job at sock dreams and he was so excited for me. then this morning he came in before he left for work and hugged me and wished me a good first day and he fed the cat's before he left so they wouldn't bug me the last few minutes before my alarm went off. then when i got down to the kitchen to make myself an english muffin there was coffee, still hot, waiting for me. So i am having the best morning. Hot yummy coffee, and english muffin, non pestery kitties, and music playing while i'm getting ready for my first day at sock dreams. :) I just love him sooooo much. He's amazing. I am a really lucky girl.

5 comments:

  1. Diane Feucht3:36 PM

    Awwwwwwwwww..... soo jealous. :) It's the Feucht blood, I tell ya. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright Dave, and I agree you have a wonderful husband!! I am so very happy he treats you so very special!! Guess what? YOU ARE!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails