10.30.2007

A little of this, a little of that

A little update on my life as of late...

  • Dave, Theresa and I are working on our upcoming halloween party, gathering decorations, making costumes, planning the menu. I'm so excited and i'll post all about it after it happens. I think it's going to be wonderful!
  • I have been bouncing between art and craft projects. Making these hand towels for our bathroom and working on paintings for our little nephew.
  • An interview coming up at a wonderful shop. I have hight hopes... I'll let you know where it is and if i get it after I interview, don't want to jinx it. :)
  • Making and receiving some swaps from swap-bot. i of course forgot to take pictures of mine before i shipped them out. I made a box of alice in wonderland related stuff for one swap. I sent a wonderful old young children's version of the book that i found at powells, i made a little garland of cards, a neat mad hatter card, a small bottle with a tag saying drink me, and a bunch of other things i forget now. I also did a small box of buttons swap and a mushroom themed swap. that one was ton's of fun. This swap had 2 partners so for each package I painted a small canvass (one with a mushroom girl, one with a gnome hiding behind a mushroom), a small notebook which i watercolored a design onto, a cram cream mushroom themed washcloth, a small handmade mushroom pin cushion, and some mushroom stationary/stickers. I recieved some equally fun packages from those swaps. The most recent swap i recieved was the swapping flaked on swaps. One of the first swaps i sent out on swap-bot i never recieved anything from my partner. So this swap was for us flaked on swappers. I finally got my stuffie and it's amazing!
I have a tons of other creative projects in the works, including getting the Doormouse shop finally stocked. To all of you who have looked at our shop and not seen much, just wait.... things are coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails