9.11.2007

Tagged!

It's too hot! It's freaking September 11th! 95 degrees???? For 2 days straight now? Really? Come on!

So here i am in my bedroom, where you will find me on any day that is above about 80 degrees, with the air conditioner blasting, and putting off putting away laundry. Since sweet marjorie has tagged me, and it sounds way more fun than hanging up and folding clothes... here you go, some content will be recycled from this previous post cause some of the things about me i just like that much.


1. i say pello instead of pillow, oways instead of always and melk instead of milk. As in... one should oways have a glass of melk before their head hits the pellow. :)

2. My full first name is Patrina. When i was little i asked my grandma where my name came from. She told me she and my mom (tina) and my great aunt (patricia) had made it up. I cried and begged my grandma to give me real name and that i didn't want a fake name.

3. I name everything. I still believe, in a deep small part of my heart, that inanimate objects have feelings so i have to pat my piggy bank named lily every now and again so she knows i haven't forgotten her and the teddy on the couch needs a hug sometimes and my car named sofie needs a hello whenever i pass her. and if feel i have neglected something too long i feel sad and guilty and like i need to give it extra love. no lie. really and truly.

4. Generally i hate and am no good at cleaning. But when i do start cleaning i get really really into it and almost can't stop. I scour things, I clean out cupboards, i hand wash floors and walls, i rearrange furniture, i redecorate while i'm cleaning. I have found myself still up at 2 or 3 in the morning cleaning when i get going like this. But normally my house is always messy. Not disgusting dirty just a bit dusty and cluttered and they might be a good pile of dishes and laundry to be done.

5. i cannot handle blood or needles generally speaking. The news will do a report on flu shots and i have to not look as they give the kid a shot or i'll get all woozy. Giving blood was a one time occurrence cause i passed out while doing it. Giving a blood sample at the doctor or getting an IV, same thing. The room goes all whooshy and starts to get dark and i get all light headed and almost pass out. It's really no good.

6. Despite this i have my nose pierced, my ear lobes pierced twice, and i used to have the top of my left ear pierced too but it got annoying when i'd go get a hair cut so i took it out. Also i have 3 tattoos i really really want to get. Go figure!

7. I am wall challenged. I love decorating my place but when it comes to decorating my walls i'm all thumbs. Most of my walls are nearly bare although i have all this amazing art to frame and put up. I have a huge box of random frames i'm working on painting. I love buying art and random things to put up on my walls but when it comes times to do it I'm utterly at a loss for how they would look good or what goes well with what and arrangements are beyond me completely.

So here are the rules, but don't feel like you really need to do this if you don't want to. I know that these aren't fun for everyone. But if you've never done one, it really can be fun to think about your quirks and eccentricities. So, cause i'm all nervous around strangers and such, i'll be tagging just personal friends and family. and really, don't feel like you need to pass this on unless you really want to. There will be no bad luck, no deaths, no loss of true love if you don't tag people when you are finished or if you just don't do it at all. :) Really, i promise.

Tagged:

1. Amy

2. Theresa

3. Dave

4. Kendra

5. Diane

6. Cheryl

7. Linda


Rules of the Game :

  • 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
  • 2. Share 7 facts about YOU: some random, some weird...all devastatingly interesting.
  • 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
  • 4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

4 comments:

  1. Marjorie4:28 AM

    Such a lovely list of magical facts, indeed! :) Here's hoping for cooler weather soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I've been tagged before and you can see my facts on my blog, but if you want another list, I'm happy to provide it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 95 degrees!! eeewww.. so miserable.. we had to turn the heat on last nite and load up with blankets cuz i couldnt stop shivering.. dunno which is worse!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I got my name the same way ... Jolene ... Only kind of off ... Julia and Pauline are my grandmothers. Patrina is a unique and cute name! ^^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails