4.19.2007

sleep fairy, where are you?

oh... it's 1:30 in the morning... yes it is.

I'm not asleep. nope. just laying bed reading and writing and it seems that my trusty tylenol pm is failing me... cause.. I'm still awake. Yup. awake...

so here are some tasty little tidbit's of visual stimulus to keep you company the next time you re awake at 1:30 in the morning and need something to do.

this beautiful papercutting by Peter Callesen is just one thing found at Pop Experiment

gorgeous photographs of iceland and other things by Brad Cole

one of my all time favorite photographers, Gwendolyn Kraehenfuss

and another of my most favorite photographers, Kim Shillington

Ok. i think that is enough for now. maybe sleep will find me soon. Goodnight lovelies.

1 comment:

  1. Diane5:53 PM

    I love the art you are always posting... it's some neat-o stuff. I must admit the underwear made me giggle.

    Oh and that flower picture is sweet too - I hate when people make a piece of art... and think, "aw... I should've thought of that first!!!"

    :)


    ps. I can't believe you thought I was 24. What a compliment.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails