1.17.2006

I'm hungry

My husband is sleeping on the couch, my cat is sleeping on the chair in front of the heater, my fish is sleeping in the back right corner of his tank. The preferred napping spots for my boys. It's 11:30pm and I am wide awake as has been the usual lately and I'm hungry. i always am hungry about now. Funny little quirk. We'll be in bed and it's all quiet and it growls and then i giggle and tell Dave i'm hungry. And then he laughs and says I know you are always hungry when it's time to sleep. So I think i will go get a snack of buttered toast and a glass of milk or maybe a peanut butter chocolate chip oatmeal cookie and then wake up the lump on the couch and go to bed. maybe tonight I'll actually fall asleep before 3am. This is night life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails